Exhibitor Registration Information
For the ERN Conference exhibit area, we are seeking:
- Graduate school exhibitors with information about summer undergraduate research opportunities, and graduate school programs and fellowships;
- STEM employers, including government, business, and academic sectors;
- Professional societies who offer travel grants for professional society meetings, as well as other STEM career and graduate school preparation opportunities for students; and
- Organizations that offer STEM international research and education activities
Exhibitor Registration Fees
The conference registration fee is $400 per person. The registration fee covers all meals indicated on the conference agenda.
The exhibition table fee is $1,000. This fee includes one (1) eight foot table, two (2) chairs, on-site signage, as well as exhibitor descriptions and information printed in the 2013 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference program.
Exhibitor Registration Site
To reserve your exhibition table and to register for the conference, please access the ERN Conference in STEM Exhibitor Registration site.
- Thursday, February 28th: 8:00pm–10pm
- Friday, March 1st: 1:45pm–4:15pm
- Saturday, March 2nd: 9:00am–12:30pm
- The deadline to register for the conference and to reserve your exhibition table has been extended to February 6, 2013.
- The deadline to reserve your hotel accommodations at the Renaissance Washington DC hotel has been extended to February 6, 2013.
- The deadline to submit the description of your organization/institution to appear in the conference program has been extended to February 6, 2013.
Offline Payment Information
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Donna Behar
Education & Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
PURCHASE ORDERS may also be sent via fax to: 202-371-9849
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- Refund requests must be received by January 28, 2013.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 28, 2013.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued AFTER the close of the conference.
***No requests for refunds will be accepted after January 28, 2013. There will be NO exceptions.***
Registration Problems or Questions
Should you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the ERN Conference Staff